Exposition Industry Health & Safety Services
PHS Solutions specializes in working with facilities management to assist with the identifying, assessing and managing show specific health and safety issues.
PHS Solutions is able to assist with:
- Establishing a health and safety policy and program for your organization as required by local health and safety legislation.
- Train employees appointed as supervisors adequately on local health and safety legislation so they have a good understanding of the industry hazards & controls
- Ensuring that any employees operating any equipment on the show floor have been properly trained and certified to operate the equipment as required
- Ensuring that employees have been properly trained to carry out all their job tasks safely
- Developing a Contractors Risk Management Plan which identifies actual and potential hazards related to show activities, assesses the hazards, identify hazard controls and ensure that all hazards are controlled
- Monitoring health and safety conditions during move-in and move-out and ensure that during any overhead work that safe work practices are being complied with
- Monitoring that freight-free aisles are maintained during move-in and move-out and that all crates are stored and stacked in a safe manner
- Conduct accident/incident investigations and make recommendations for corrective actions
- Liaison with Ministry of Labour enforcement officers on your behalf as required